How to Enroll
Beverly Hills School District Map & Required Documents for Registration
Registration for K-12 resident students for the 2013-2014 school year will begin February 1, 2013. Please be sure to bring all needed documentation.
A map of the zones for the Beverly Hills Unified School District.
This map indicates only the general boundaries of the Beverly Hills Unified School District. Specific addresses should be checked with the individual schools or the district office.
Verification of Identity of parent, caregiver, licensed foster agency or group home representative, or California Superior Court-appointed legal guardian:
• A Driver’s License (any photo driver’s license or CA ID Card is permitted) or,
• A passport with photo ID
• If an agent or representative of social services or foster care agency, appropriate identification.
Verification of Residence of parent, caregiver, licensed foster agency or group home representative, or California Superior Court-appointed legal guardian:
• A current lease/rental agreement listing all the occupants, including but not limited to all school aged children residing in the property, or a current Los Angeles County Property Tax Bill, Mortgage Statement or grant deed in the legal guardian’s name showing residence property address, and
• A Current Southern California Edison bill (both parts, top & bottom, in English) or verification of electrical service connection reflecting name and address at the location provided above.*
Present two additional forms of residency verification reflecting name and address at the location provided above:
• Current Gas bill (both parts, top & bottom, in English) or verification of gas service connection.*
• Current Cable bill (both parts, top & bottom, in English)
• Current Income Tax Documents (from the IRS, State, and/or County)
• Current Water (both parts, top & bottom, in English) or verification of water service connection.*
• Current Waste Management Bill (both parts, top & bottom, in English)
• Current Payroll Stub (both name and address must appear on payroll stub)
• Current Social Services documents
* Note: In the event a utility service connection is used as proof of residency, then a utility bill (both parts, in English) must be provided within 45 days to assure continued enrollment. (Home visitations are made during the first six months of attendance.)
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FOR STUDENT REGISTRATION:
If you are not a Beverly Hills resident, you may apply for a permit.